Viewing this webinar requires some basic information. This data is only used within SCORE and will not be distributed to any third parties.
Recorded ZOOM Webinar [requires free registration]
During the pandemic, travel has become a challenge for many of us. Customers may not be willing to open their doors to suppliers in an effort to keep essential workers safe and able to continue production. Many of our customers are working from home. In this webinar, we’ll talk about how to engage customers with virtual interviews (Virtual Voice of Customer) necessary to guide your growth efforts.
- 10 advantages of “Virtual Voice of Customer”
- 8 tips for becoming a Virtual Voice of Customer pro.
Download additional materials:
- AIM Institute’s new research paper, Virtual VOC [requires free registration]
- Lawrence Innovation’s research paper: The Sales & Marketing Playbook… A Critical Growth Tool [requires free registration]
Speaker Bio: Kelly Lawrence is a subject matter expert for Cleveland SCORE, the Founder and CEO of Lawrence Innovation – a business growth advisory, a coach for The AIM Institute, and an associate consultant for Smithers. Kelly has taught numerous professionals how to accelerate new business development. Driven by the voice of the customer, Kelly has a two-decade career history of converting insights into practical, action plans that yield higher revenues, higher margins and increased ROI for her clients and their downstream customers. Kelly has helped innovators around the world deliver significant new business results through both pivots and innovation. Her growth portfolio includes starts-ups, small businesses and Fortune 100 giants: Berkshire Hathaway’s Lubrizol & Fortune Brands’ Moen. A widely recognized growth advisor who truly understands marketing science, Kelly’s clients typically deliver hit rates that dramatically exceed industry averages.
- Customer Relations
- Marketing, Public Relations & Sales
- Strategy & Planning
- In Business
- Accommodation & Food Services
- Administrative, Support, & Waste Management
- Arts, Entertainment, & Recreation
- Educational Services
- Finance & Insurance
- Other Services (except public admin.)
- Professional, Scientific, & Technical Services
- Retail Trade