Viewing this webinar requires some basic information. This data is only used within SCORE and will not be distributed to any third parties.
ZOOM Recording [requires free registration]
Great interviewing leads to better customer insights and engagement and then superior new products and services… and ultimately rapid, profitable, sustainable growth. You’ll learn
- How to recruit customers to speak with you
- How to conduct interviews to uncover unmet needs
- How to identify profitable problems to solve
Participants can download copy of
- AIM’s research paper, Guessing at Customer Needs [requires free registration]
- Lawrence Innovation’s research paper: Maximizing ROI On Discovery Research With Custom Market Insights Reports [requires free registration]
Speaker Bio: Kelly Lawrence is a subject matter expert for Cleveland SCORE, the Founder and CEO of Lawrence Innovation – a business growth advisory, a coach for The AIM Institute, and an associate consultant for Smithers. Kelly has taught numerous professionals how to accelerate new business development. Driven by the voice of the customer, Kelly has a two-decade career history of converting insights into practical, action plans that yield higher revenues, higher margins and increased ROI for her clients and their downstream customers. Kelly has helped innovators around the world deliver significant new business results through both pivots and innovation. Her growth portfolio includes starts-ups, small businesses and Fortune 100 giants: Berkshire Hathaway’s Lubrizol & Fortune Brands’ Moen. A widely recognized growth advisor who truly understands marketing science, Kelly’s clients typically deliver hit rates that dramatically exceed industry averages.